Our line of Campervans Rentals
Our rental vehicles have been on the roads of Costa Rica for more than 8 years.
Our campervans are adapted to visit the smallest corners of the country of Pura Vida. On the roads, tracks, or off-road you will enjoy all the comfort our fitted van offers. Ready for the adventure?
Free Airport pick-up and drop-off
Country SIM Card
The rider’s guide and map with the best places to sleep
Sheets, blanket and pillows
USB and MP3 Connection
5 person max
3 person max
2 persons max
Since 2014, the Costa rider campervan team puts all its energy and passion to make you live unique experiences on the Costa Rican roads. The van rental, at the crossroads between car rental, hotel and travel agency, is a demanding service that our committed teams work to offer you, roadtrip after roadtrip. Because our vacations with families, couples, friends or solitary escapades in the wilderness are (still) too rare to play with their success, we assure you our professionalism and our recognized know-how in campervan rental in Costa Rica. Obviously, a successful roadtrip in a campervan requires above all the rental of a clean, recent, well-maintained van that meets all your needs in terms of comfort, habitability or driving.
Choose us because…
Our vehicles are recent and undergo important technical revisions. They are designed to adapt to Costa Rican roads. We offer 24/7 assistance throughout the country.
Comfort and safety
The adventure is all the more pleasant when it is lived with all the necessary comfort. We provide complete equipment of quality so that you can enjoy your trip to Costa Rica with serenity.
Simplicity and transparency
• 2 insurances obligatory CDW and TP
• Additional drivers
• Assistance 24/7
• Free airport transfers
• The rider’s guide with the best places to sleep and a road map
• Unlimited mileage
• Local SIM card
• All taxes.
In order to prepare for your trip, you will receive a guide with all the important information and an application listing all the campsites and wild spots in Costa Rica. We will also take the time to give you all our advice when you pick up your rental car.
Join our hundreds of happy campers
Frequently Asked Questions
– What documents are necessary on the day of the rent?
For any reservation with Costa Rider Campervan, you will have to provide your passport, driver’s license from your country (you do not need an international license), and a bank card.
– Where to park at night?
You can park your van anywhere in Costa Rica. Many free parking areas are available by the sea or near the volcanoes. You can also find a parking space in campgrounds everywhere for a small fee. To make your trip even more enjoyable, Costa Rider Campervan invites you to download the ioverlander.com application listing all the campsites and bivouacs in the country.
– When and how to make a reservation?
Reservations can be made directly on the website or by contacting us. A deposit of 20% of the total amount is required when booking a van. The remaining amount (80%) is to be paid once on-site when picking up the rental car. It can be paid by credit card or cash (US$ or colones). Due to the high demand, we suggest you book as soon as possible.
– Is Costa Rica safe?
Costa Rica has a very low crime rate. However, for added security, Costa Rider’s converted vans are equipped with closed storage, tinted windows, and a safe for personal documents. Our vehicle models are very common in Costa Rica, so you’ll blend in. In addition, your luggage and valuables can be stored at our office.
Check our FAQ section for more information.
Our latest blog articles
Check our blog with dozens of useful articles for your travel around Costa Rica. If you want to check out more articles please visit our Article section.
Prepare your road trip in a van
To take advantage of your road trip to Costa Rica in a van or a 4*4 with roof tents, we give…
We got the best trip plans for you to get the best of Costa Rica. Itineraries from 7 to 30 days.
Reasons to travel in campervan
No need to plan everything in advance, thanks to the fitted vans you can go as you please…
To prepare for your journey in a van to Costa Rica, we listed the essential applications…
Check our blog section for more articles.